UPGRADING SYSTEMS & BRINGING OLDER MODEL ELEVATORS UP TO CODE
We specialize in upgrading any elevator, lift, or escalator. Bringing facilities up to code does not need to be a painful process. Let us help!
Customers can even take advantage of some of the other services we provide; such as elevator monitoring systems or MEMS technology. We take pride in service follow-ups to check on your equipment and ensure you are up and running smoothly. Your satisfaction is our priority!
The first phase of such a project, is to replace the parts of the elevator that get the most wear and tear — the elevator door and the mechanism that moves it. This includes a new car door, new hangers and tracks, and new closures:
Hangers and tracks in an elevator are a heavy-duty version of the plastic rollers and aluminum channels that are used to secure hanging
closet doors in their frames while allowing them to move freely back and forth. Closures are the intricate gears, levers and motors that open and close the door. An aesthetic upgrade of the interior of the car is usually undertaken as well. The cab is redone, and also panels and hall buttons on each floor. The electrical and mechanical equipment that controls the movement of the elevator itself also gets an overhaul, with the controller usually always getting replaced in the process.
THE MEMS ADVANTAGE CAN SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!
- Have you ever had someone stuck in an elevator, or fear they will?
- Was your elevator service company unable to determine the root cause of a breakdown?
- Have you ever gotten an elevator-related bill for things such as a power outage, a rock stuck in the door track, or a dirty reflector?
- Do you have concerns about a lawsuit from someone getting hurt on the elevator, not really knowing what happened, to be able to counter misinformed allegations?
MEMS ADVANTAGE FACTS
- Can be put on any elevator or escalator make or model.
- Monitoring even if you are still in a contract with other companies.
- Developed MCP: maintenance control programs.
- Allows us to do “predictive maintenance” by monitoring runs, door cycles, switches and relays.
MEMS IN ACTION
Corporate Office: 4201 Produce Road, Louisville, KY 40218
Mailing Address: 9462 Brownsboro Road #132 Louisville, KY 40241
Phone Number: (502) 290-8878