Are Your Elevators Safe and Sanitary?
In the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and flu season, many people are hesitant to be in close quarters with others for fear of getting or spreading an illness. An elevator is not exactly where they want to be right now, but for many people, this is an essential part of coming to and from work.
We are here to help. Our new, innovative solutions will create a safer elevator ride for your employees and guests. Don’t let your elevator be the cause of illness or stress. Be proactive and forward-thinking as you prepare for the world to open back up with these upgrades below. Request a free consultation to see what is the right solution for your business, budget and timeline.
Important Covid-19 Elevator Solutions:
Antimicrobial Copper Button Covers
These simple button covers protect buttons inside and outside of the cab with copper film that effectively kills viruses and bacteria. Simple to install and affordable, this is a great first step in preparing your elevator(s) to be a safer environment for the riding public.
eVator Intel Equipment Monitor
Our eVator Intel monitor can help reduce the time we have to be in your building by providing our technicians real-time data 24/7/365. This allows us to provide a higher level of service and more efficient visit when our technicians arrive.
Touch-less Control Operations
Prevent or limit the spreading of virus and bacteria by implementing a touch-less control system. There are a variety of options to consider:
- Voice activated technology – controls elevator operations by voice command, similar to using Amazon’s “Alexa”
- Motion sensor buttons – operates by motion rather than pushing a button to command
- LED Car Operating Panels – a variety of digital control panels are available to offer a touch-less experience with new technology
- Other solutions – control the elevator car via a mobile app, key fob, or card reader
UV Light and Air Filtration Systems
Perhaps the most effective solutions, these UV Light and Air Filtration systems clean the air inside the cab. There are a few different systems we offer to meet your needs and budget:
- UV disinfecting light – quick and easy to install, this UV light can disinfect each cab.
- UVC Germicidal Dual HEPA Filtration Unit – This system has been proven to remove 99.9% of airborne virus and bacteria particles with a UV disinfecting light as well as air filtration system to pump clean air into the cab.