A GOOD STRATEGY BRILLIANTLY EXECUTED WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH AGAINST ONE POORLY EXECUTED!
At Madden Elevator, we strategically consider each project from both a owner’s point of view, as well as the end-user of the facilities. We take into account all aspects of our work in order to mitigate safety hazards, and reduce the amount of downtime. Our goal is to provide flexible service agreements without compromising on the quality of our work.
Our approach is to identify your building needs, develop a wise course of action and then live up to our motto of Exceeding Expectations. We deliver on our promises and perform the necessary repair safely, on-time and in-budget.
WHY CHOOSE MADDEN?
-24 MONTH WARRANTY
PEAK EFFICIENCY & LESS DOWNTIME
This means more affordable pricing for our customers!
Each project is closely examined by our managers before a technician is ever deployed. The end result is a consistent track record of performing the correct repair for each jobsite.
By utilizing the knowledge and skills obtained from years of experience, we provide accurate diagnosis and reliable consultations. Our service rates are among the most competitive in our industry, but we do so without a reduction in quality of service.
WE WANT TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONSCONTACT US!
- Seal any leaks: oil line (threaded or Victaulic), valves, packing, machines, old door operators
- Car door zone locking devices (door restrictors)
- Controller troubleshooting (relay logic, PLC, microprocessor, any make or model)
- Clutch repair and/or replacements, upgrades
- Hoistway door equipment repair and/or replacement
- Guide shoe inserts, rebabbitting and/or replacements
- Buffer repair and replacement
- Cab interiors
- Phone (handsets or ADA compliant)
- Machine, motor, and generator repair and/or replacement
- Governor repair and/or replacement
- Bearings on deflector sheave, machine thrust/journal, machine pillow block, etc.
- Hoist and governor rope replacement
- Hydraulic jack cylinder replacement
- Jack packing seal replacement
- Hydraulic control valve repair/rebuild and/or replacement
- Hydraulic pump repair/rebuild/reseal and/or replacement
- Car Operating Panel (COP) repair buttons or switches
- Safety edge, sensor edge, photo eye repair or replacement
Corporate Office: 4201 Produce Road, Louisville, KY 40218
Mailing Address: 9462 Brownsboro Road #132 Louisville, KY 40241
Phone Number: (502) 290-8878